Take a look below at what some of my clients have to say.
- Louise did the makeup for me, my mum and 3 bridesmaids for my wedding day. I had a trial with her and had such a lovely few hours, she really put me at ease and I loved the makeup, she put so much thought into all the little touches and gave some advice to me about my skin in the lead up as well which was great. On the actual day she was amazing, she made all my bridesmaids look and feel great and comfortable, and we all had so much fun together along with the hairdressers. I would recommend Louise to everyone, thank you so much Louise! We all definitely looked the best we ever have (and will probably never look that great again)! Laura Tearle
- Had Louise do my wedding makeup and my bridesmaids make up, she was absolutely fantastic, very punctual, professional and lovely! Make up lasted all night and everyone commented how lovely it looked! Thank you so much xxx Alex Thorpe
- Louise did my make up for a wedding and it was amazing. Stayed on all day and night. The foundation and contouring was flawless and blended really well with a beautiful Smokey eye which matched my skin tone really well. Highly recommended!! Charly Grace
- Louise was incredible from start to finish in the build up to and on our big day. Louise listened to what I liked and didn’t like and set me at ease in the pre-wedding trial which let us fine tune the look before the big day. The morning of the wedding was brilliant, Louise worked with my hairdresser to ensure that all members of the wedding party were ready in plenty of time and we had a great, relaxed girls morning feeling thoroughly pampered for the day ahead. I was over the moon with my makeup and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Louise to any other brides to be! Thank you so much for helping me feel a million dollars: Melissa
- I couldn’t have been happier with my make up for my wedding day. Louise was amazing from start to finish – at the make up trial she listened to what I liked and chose make up that would suit me and go well with my wedding style. On the day she was a lovely calm presence! Louise made me feel and look beautiful. I was especially grateful to her for giving my 12 year old sister a subtle natural make up look included in the price. I would highly recommended Louise to anyone planning their big day: Ellie Duncan
- Louise did an amazing job on my make up for my wedding day. From start to finish she really helped put me at ease, really listened to what I was looking for and advised what would be best for me. Louise was very thorough on the trial spending time to get it just right and suggested ideas to help me get ready for the big day. On the actual day itself Louise was fantastic, helping keeping me calm, going above and beyond for me and my mums make up staying right to the end to put the last finishing touches! I had so many compliments on the day itself on the make up and would definitely recommend her. I will be booking again! Claire Clarke
- Louise did my amazing wedding make up and for 3 of my bridesmaids.
My make up was absolute perfection! It lasted all day and night, so many people commented on it. Especially being someone who is a complete novice with make up so I wear very little normally. I still felt myself which was I how wanted to look but a more glam version!
Nothing was too much trouble for Louise, she listened to everything I said and recommended some lovely products that I now use. She was lovely and chatty and was very calming for me on my actual big day.
She was recommended to me and now I want to recommend her to you!!
Thank you Louise, you are a master of your talent: Scott Carroll
- Louise was brilliant, when she’d finished I felt wonderful!!
Thank you: Hayley Cadle
- My sister has just got married on Fri and she looked amazing, thanks to Louise.
She doesn’t usually wear make up so wanted as natural as possible, Louise made her feel at ease and created a wonderful result, she was professional but also friendly and brought all of our ideas to life.
She is also a lovely, warming person who made the start of the day that little bit more enjoyable.
Would definitely recommend Louise to all my friends can’t thank her enough, would also use her again when we have parties or other occasions.
Again I am so so thankful to Louise for making her look stunning on her magical day, she felt amazing and everyone commented on how beautiful she looked.(especially the groom) Ria Scarlett
- I usually never wear makeup but as it was my daughters wedding felt I should wear some. Louise made me feel very special and comfortable and did an amazing job. I had many compliments and felt very special on the big day: Janet Fernando
- Louise made me look a million dollars for my 50th birthday party. Everyone was wowed by my make up, which made me look both glamorous and natural! Thank you so much Louise – I hope our paths will cross again. Your skills with those make up brushes are amazing! Julie Bradshaw
- Brilliant!! Louise was great, she listened to the brief and made sure I was happy every step of the way, I can’t thank her enough…. I looked great on my wedding day! Would highly recommend! Thankyou Louise you did an amazing job! Julia Singleton
- Louise did makeup for me and my mum on my wedding day in October 2015. She was fabulous! Professional, easy to chat to and listened to what we wanted. Highly recommended! Helen Elizabeth Alexandra Giles
- Louise made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and I will be forever grateful. Amazingly lovely, amazingly talented and made me feel amazing, thank you. First time ever liking my face!! Emma Covey
- Louise did a fabulous job with my wedding makeup – lots of compliments on the day. She listened to me, gave great advice about skincare and most importantly, was calming and lovely to have around on the day: Kate Burton
- Louise is brilliant, beautiful natural long lasting make up and a lovely, happy person to have around while preparing for a wedding! I loved the very personalized service I got, Louise listened to what I wanted and improved it: Philippa McQuin
- Louise used makeup to enhance and transform myself and my bridesmaids into natural beauties! I would highly recommend her. She has a lovely personality which shines through together with her expertise. I would like to say a massive thank you!! Love heather: Heather Smith
- Louise is a truly professional, creative and polished makeup artist. She has never failed to get the look I want exactly right, whether it be understated or glamorous! She is the top of her game in makeup artistry, and I would always highly recommend her for any occasion. S. Dodd
- I booked Louise Jackson to do my bridal make-up and that of my two bridesmaids and the Mother of the Bride for our Wedding in September 2009. I was impressed from the start; at my trial she took into consideration my sensitive skin and used the appropriate foundation to suit me, she listened to my ideas for the eye make-up and added her own suggestions to ensure I looked as beautiful as can be for the big day.
Having my make up done by Louise on my wedding day made me feel fantastic and it was such a treat to get pampered on this very important day; I could not have done it myself to anywhere near the same standard. My Mum and Bridesmaids both looked equally amazing and were so happy with the results.
Louise was professional from start to finish and was a joy to have around in the morning; keeping everyone at ease and making us look stunning. Thanks so much, I wish you could do my make-up every day! A. Freshney
- Louise was able to take a brief of what was required and interpret it into great results. I struggle to find colours that I feel suit my skin tone and taste, Louise found a good balance allowing me to take a risk that is now used in everyday make up. L.Hendin
- Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am not really a girly girl and when it comes to make up although I want to look nice I don’t really wear very much apart from the odd bit of lipstick. I thought my fiancée wouldn’t recognise me if I walked down the aisle all made up. Louise alleviated all my fears by choosing make up that made me look fresh faced and natural. She was on hand to advise me about every detail from colours to how to make it last all day. On the morning of the wedding she had to deal with a nervous but blushing bride but everyone agreed that the results were flawless. Thank you to Louise for my natural look. R. Jeffery
- I have used Louise’s make up services numerous times now and wouldn’t like to go to anyone else as Louise has always done such a good job. The first time Louise did my make up was at my sister’s wedding having been recommended her by a friend, and both the bride and bridesmaids were very happy. Myself and my sister suffer from black bags under our eyes and find it difficult to conceal them. Louise managed this easily and gave advice for the future. The last time I asked Louise to do my make up was for my 30th birthday as I was feeling very drab and old and needed rejuvenating. Louise once again did a fantastic job and I actually felt good about myself which is very rare indeed. I would highly recommend anyone to Louise for make up. L. Penrose
- Louise did my make up for my wedding and my bridesmaids make up. She was early on the day very prepared as we had done a trial and Louise gave me a few ideas of what would look good on me and my bridesmaids. So we were all ready to go on the day! Louise has a great knowledge of all make up, I felt very confident in her that she was going to make me look amazing on the best day of my life, which when planning a wedding it’s one less thing to worry about. As Louise made me look amazing on my wedding day, I used her to do my make up when I was a godmother and she didn’t disappoint, really happy with the end result. Louise is so helpful and full of great ideas she doesn’t just do your make up she tells you hints and tips of how to keep it that way throughout your day, and that info you can keep for life. I would highly recommend Louise to do make up for any occasion she is a great girl and fantastic at her job. J. Kiamil