- Take a look below at what some of my clients have to say.
- Had a great makeup lesson with Louise yesterday. Finally realised why my foundation never stays on! Thank you very much for all the advice and for introducing me to some great products. Halina
- Louise was absolutely fantastic doing the makeup for myself, my three bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law for my wedding in July. I don’t normally wear make-up so I was little nervous about being too overdone on my wedding day, but Louise understood exactly what I wanted and kept it natural. She made me feel so beautiful and my makeup lasted wonderfully the whole day. I had also managed to pick up an eye infection a couple of days before which was incredibly stressful, but Louise came prepared for the situation and made me feel much better about it. She was a lovely calming influence on the day and it was great to have her around to make everyone feel relaxed while we were getting ready. I can highly recommend her for anyone looking for a make-up artist! Erin
- Louise did the make up for myself and 6 others for my wedding last Sunday – she was incredible throughout (and on hand with cotton buds and touch ups when we were getting dressed and people kept sobbing!) Everyone looked gorgeous and our make up stayed perfectly until the end of the night – I would highly recommend her to anybody looking for professional make up and a friendly face around to keep you calm whilst making you look beautiful! Fiona
- Louise I just wanted to say thank you for being so professional you made me feel so calm on the day and I was so happy with my make up it stayed on all day. I will certainly recommend you in the future. Thanks Again Francesca
I booked Louise to do wedding day make up for myself, my wife and my mother. None of us wear make up regularly and were after a subtle look. Louise spent time with each of us, finding out what we would like, advising us on colour and skincare and making us feel comfortable. The make up turned out to be amazing, somehow made my eyes look bigger while my mum celebrated looking and feeling younger. I would recommend to anyone looking for make up and would happily use Louise again for other big events. Gemma
Louise did my bridal make up on 1st June and I couldn’t have been happier. She was so professional, friendly and made me feel so at ease. My make up was flawless and I had lots of comments on how amazing it was. I don’t normally wear make up so Louise created a natural glam look. It lasted all day and night even on the hottest day of the year. I’ve already booked her again for when I attend a friend’s wedding. Look no further for your make up artist, Louise is the best you can find. Hannah
- I don’t wear a lot of make so picking a makeup artist for my wedding I felt like a fish out of water. When I met Louise she put me at ease. I explained I wanted a natural look and Louise 100% delivered this. Louise also gave me some beauty tips i could do myself in the lead up to the big day. Louise also did my mum and bridesmaids makeup. Our makeup was beautiful and lasted all night. I would highly recommend Louise to anyone looking for a makeup artist! Thank you Louise for making me feel a million dollars! – Sarah K
- I first met Louise at a wedding fair at Stoke Place in 2014 where I took her details and later made contact to arrange a makeup trial. Louise did my makeup when I got married at Stoke Place in April 2015. She also did the makeup for my mum and four of my bridesmaids. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. Not only is Louise a lovely person but she is also very talented. Everyone looked amazing. On the morning of the wedding Louise was a calming presence. Louise made me feel at ease which in turn made me feel much more relaxed on the day. She was so relaxed about everything and really professional. On what can be a stressful day, it is great to have someone who is so happy and relaxed around. I wanted a natural look and Louise did the job perfectly. Her ability to understand the type of look you want and to accentuate your best features is incredible. I loved my makeup and love looking at my wedding photos. The makeup lasted all day with hardly any touch up. Louise explained how she was applying the makeup and the products she was using. She also gave some great makeup tips and advice. I’m still using the same products to this day. I really cannot recommend Louise highly enough. She did an outstanding job on my big day. Thank you Louise for helping me to feel beautiful on one of the most special days of my life. Esther
- Louise did the makeup for me, my mum and 3 bridesmaids for my wedding day. I had a trial with her and had such a lovely few hours, she really put me at ease and I loved the makeup, she put so much thought into all the little touches and gave some advice to me about my skin in the lead up as well which was great. On the actual day she was amazing, she made all my bridesmaids look and feel great and comfortable, and we all had so much fun together along with the hairdressers. I would recommend Louise to everyone, thank you so much Louise! We all definitely looked the best we ever have (and will probably never look that great again)! Laura Tearle
- Had Louise do my wedding makeup and my bridesmaids make up, she was absolutely fantastic, very punctual, professional and lovely! Make up lasted all night and everyone commented how lovely it looked! Thank you so much xxx Alex Thorpe
- Louise did my make up for a wedding and it was amazing. Stayed on all day and night. The foundation and contouring was flawless and blended really well with a beautiful Smokey eye which matched my skin tone really well. Highly recommended!! Charly Grace
- Louise was incredible from start to finish in the build up to and on our big day. Louise listened to what I liked and didn’t like and set me at ease in the pre-wedding trial which let us fine tune the look before the big day. The morning of the wedding was brilliant, Louise worked with my hairdresser to ensure that all members of the wedding party were ready in plenty of time and we had a great, relaxed girls morning feeling thoroughly pampered for the day ahead. I was over the moon with my makeup and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Louise to any other brides to be! Thank you so much for helping me feel a million dollars: Melissa
- I couldn’t have been happier with my make up for my wedding day. Louise was amazing from start to finish – at the make up trial she listened to what I liked and chose make up that would suit me and go well with my wedding style. On the day she was a lovely calm presence! Louise made me feel and look beautiful. I was especially grateful to her for giving my 12 year old sister a subtle natural make up look included in the price. I would highly recommended Louise to anyone planning their big day: Ellie Duncan
- Louise did an amazing job on my make up for my wedding day. From start to finish she really helped put me at ease, really listened to what I was looking for and advised what would be best for me. Louise was very thorough on the trial spending time to get it just right and suggested ideas to help me get ready for the big day. On the actual day itself Louise was fantastic, helping keeping me calm, going above and beyond for me and my mums make up staying right to the end to put the last finishing touches! I had so many compliments on the day itself on the make up and would definitely recommend her. I will be booking again! Claire Clarke
- Louise did my amazing wedding make up and for 3 of my bridesmaids.
My make up was absolute perfection! It lasted all day and night, so many people commented on it. Especially being someone who is a complete novice with make up so I wear very little normally. I still felt myself which was I how wanted to look but a more glam version!
Nothing was too much trouble for Louise, she listened to everything I said and recommended some lovely products that I now use. She was lovely and chatty and was very calming for me on my actual big day.
She was recommended to me and now I want to recommend her to you!!
Thank you Louise, you are a master of your talent: Scott Carroll
- Louise was brilliant, when she’d finished I felt wonderful!!
Thank you: Hayley Cadle
- My sister has just got married on Fri and she looked amazing, thanks to Louise.
She doesn’t usually wear make up so wanted as natural as possible, Louise made her feel at ease and created a wonderful result, she was professional but also friendly and brought all of our ideas to life.
She is also a lovely, warming person who made the start of the day that little bit more enjoyable.
Would definitely recommend Louise to all my friends can’t thank her enough, would also use her again when we have parties or other occasions.
Again I am so so thankful to Louise for making her look stunning on her magical day, she felt amazing and everyone commented on how beautiful she looked.(especially the groom) Ria Scarlett
- I usually never wear makeup but as it was my daughters wedding felt I should wear some. Louise made me feel very special and comfortable and did an amazing job. I had many compliments and felt very special on the big day: Janet Fernando
- Louise made me look a million dollars for my 50th birthday party. Everyone was wowed by my make up, which made me look both glamorous and natural! Thank you so much Louise – I hope our paths will cross again. Your skills with those make up brushes are amazing! Julie Bradshaw
- Brilliant!! Louise was great, she listened to the brief and made sure I was happy every step of the way, I can’t thank her enough…. I looked great on my wedding day! Would highly recommend! Thankyou Louise you did an amazing job! Julia Singleton
- Louise did makeup for me and my mum on my wedding day in October 2015. She was fabulous! Professional, easy to chat to and listened to what we wanted. Highly recommended! Helen Elizabeth Alexandra Giles
- Louise made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and I will be forever grateful. Amazingly lovely, amazingly talented and made me feel amazing, thank you. First time ever liking my face!! Emma Covey
- Louise did a fabulous job with my wedding makeup – lots of compliments on the day. She listened to me, gave great advice about skincare and most importantly, was calming and lovely to have around on the day: Kate Burton
- Louise is brilliant, beautiful natural long lasting make up and a lovely, happy person to have around while preparing for a wedding! I loved the very personalized service I got, Louise listened to what I wanted and improved it: Philippa McQuin
- Louise used makeup to enhance and transform myself and my bridesmaids into natural beauties! I would highly recommend her. She has a lovely personality which shines through together with her expertise. I would like to say a massive thank you!! Love heather: Heather Smith
- Louise is a truly professional, creative and polished makeup artist. She has never failed to get the look I want exactly right, whether it be understated or glamorous! She is the top of her game in makeup artistry, and I would always highly recommend her for any occasion. S. Dodd
- I booked Louise Jackson to do my bridal make-up and that of my two bridesmaids and the Mother of the Bride for our Wedding in September 2009. I was impressed from the start; at my trial she took into consideration my sensitive skin and used the appropriate foundation to suit me, she listened to my ideas for the eye make-up and added her own suggestions to ensure I looked as beautiful as can be for the big day.
Having my make up done by Louise on my wedding day made me feel fantastic and it was such a treat to get pampered on this very important day; I could not have done it myself to anywhere near the same standard. My Mum and Bridesmaids both looked equally amazing and were so happy with the results.
Louise was professional from start to finish and was a joy to have around in the morning; keeping everyone at ease and making us look stunning. Thanks so much, I wish you could do my make-up every day! A. Freshney
- Louise was able to take a brief of what was required and interpret it into great results. I struggle to find colours that I feel suit my skin tone and taste, Louise found a good balance allowing me to take a risk that is now used in everyday make up. L.Hendin
- Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am not really a girly girl and when it comes to make up although I want to look nice I don’t really wear very much apart from the odd bit of lipstick. I thought my fiancée wouldn’t recognise me if I walked down the aisle all made up. Louise alleviated all my fears by choosing make up that made me look fresh faced and natural. She was on hand to advise me about every detail from colours to how to make it last all day. On the morning of the wedding she had to deal with a nervous but blushing bride but everyone agreed that the results were flawless. Thank you to Louise for my natural look. R. Jeffery
- I have used Louise’s make up services numerous times now and wouldn’t like to go to anyone else as Louise has always done such a good job. The first time Louise did my make up was at my sister’s wedding having been recommended her by a friend, and both the bride and bridesmaids were very happy. Myself and my sister suffer from black bags under our eyes and find it difficult to conceal them. Louise managed this easily and gave advice for the future. The last time I asked Louise to do my make up was for my 30th birthday as I was feeling very drab and old and needed rejuvenating. Louise once again did a fantastic job and I actually felt good about myself which is very rare indeed. I would highly recommend anyone to Louise for make up. L. Penrose
- Louise did my make up for my wedding and my bridesmaids make up. She was early on the day very prepared as we had done a trial and Louise gave me a few ideas of what would look good on me and my bridesmaids. So we were all ready to go on the day! Louise has a great knowledge of all make up, I felt very confident in her that she was going to make me look amazing on the best day of my life, which when planning a wedding it’s one less thing to worry about. As Louise made me look amazing on my wedding day, I used her to do my make up when I was a godmother and she didn’t disappoint, really happy with the end result. Louise is so helpful and full of great ideas she doesn’t just do your make up she tells you hints and tips of how to keep it that way throughout your day, and that info you can keep for life. I would highly recommend Louise to do make up for any occasion she is a great girl and fantastic at her job. J. Kiamil